Shock and Awe — First Edition
The First Edition reproduces both the look and feel of the original, hand-made journal, which was created with transfer prints, found materials, handwriting, and bound in the remains of an abandoned vehicle. The First Edition includes all original elements, including strap closure. All prints were carefully matched, every inch of every page has been reproduced.
Shock and Awe was made by middle-class workers in Spain. The paper was sustainably harvested in Finland. The cloth is from New England. This is a work of slow culture. I encourage you to ask questions about where your books come from -- feel free to drop me a line.
For a narrative description of the original journal, see Shock and Awe.
- ISBN: 978-0-9895996-0-3
- Publisher: IHA Editions (my imprint)
- City of Publisher: San Francisco
- Year: 2015
- Binding: Half-bound cloth, hard-cover, with strap closure and foil stamping.
- No. of Pages: 152
- No. of Illustrations: 123
- Type of Illustrations: 4C
- Trim Dimensions: 10.25 x 10.25”
- Weight: 2.5 lbs